|Job Description||Do you get a kick out of watching software unfold before your eyes? Do you dream about code every night? If so, we’d love to talk to you about a new product we’re developing in the social media space. We’re looking for a top-notch Software Engineer who always sweats the small stuff and cares about impeccable code.|
|Responsibilities||1. Expand existing software to meet the changing needs of our key demographics.
2. Develop a new software product from the ground up, staying true to our company’s core values and needs while lending your own creativity to the mix.
3. Focus on creating fault-tolerant programming
4. Create scaleable, automated solutions for our customer base.
5. Establish multi-platform versions of the software package.
6. Write tests for existing and created code to ensure compatibility and stability.
7. Must be able to carry out POC and present it to Team Lead with full proof solution to the problem.
|Skills||1. Must have worked on Drools with CentOS for at least 6 months.
2. Must know about setup of Drools engine on CentOS and create rule engine architecture for JAVA application.
3. Must have written Rules in Drools using Data modelers, DRL files or decision tables.
4. 2+ years’ software development or programming experience.
5. Extensive experience with Java, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, HTML, CSS.
6. In-depth understanding of Advance Java, Spring, Hibernate and Drool.
7. Working knowledge of MySQL or any RDBM.
8. Strong knowledge of Linux.
9. Should be able to setup drools engine and KIE workbench with KIE Serve0072 from scratch on Linux server.
10. Team player attitude with a willingness to lead when necessary.
11. Devotion to continuing education on an annual basis.
|Notice Period||Less than 30 days|
Job Category: IT
Qualification: Any Graduate with relevant experience
Experience: 2+ Years