|Job Description||Candidates having 8+ years of sales experience in IT Experience in selling Enterprise Solution which includes (IT-Solution sales, Datacenter solution, IT -Storage, Server Sales, Networking Solutions – Switches, Routers, Firewall, Voice, Wireless Solutions, Passive components, Business Consulting & Infrastructure Management Services).|
|Responsibilities||1. Responsible for acquiring and developing new business from IT –ITes .
2. Business plan for increasing the profitability of the division i.e., cost control and cost-based Decision-making.
3. Profit planning in relation to overall corporate objectives.
4. To close deals for the leads generated either by self initiated calls or internal leads given.
5. Responsible for Payment Collection from the customers.
6. Ensuring all support staff play a key role in servicing the client accounts.
7. Conducting weekly reviews with his immediate Boss and fellow colleagues.
8. Commercial judgments and customer orientation to develop along with the principles.
9. Seeing the sale through, providing good customer service and continuing business development
10. Looking for opportunity identifying wider sales across the whole account.
11. Attending Product Training organized by Principles for Upgrading Product Knowledge.
12. Researching customer’s profile for accurate positioning giving effective and Skillful Presentations.
13. Working as per the company’s predefined Rules & Regulations.
14. Coaching and mentoring of the team.
Business Development Manager (IT)
Job Category: Sales
Job Location: Bangalore Chennai Mumbai
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech Bsc.IT
Experience: 8+ Years